Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Is this not the friggin' coolest surprise or what?


Paige finds the coolest stuff. Thanks, Paige! I love it.
I'm going to have to scan this & print it to go next to my autographed Rocket Richard photo.

Oddly enough, on a related Rocket Richard note, one of my students sold me a few raffle tickets on a PEI Rocket jersey a couple / few weeks ago. And, as you figured out ('cause you're smart like that... plus, you can see the pic down there, Captain Obvious), I won! Wohoo! The jersey's, like, $120 or something, and it's autographed by Lessard (their captain, and Senators draft choice) and Lafleur (Flyers pick? Handrahan, you'd know). It's my lucky week!



----------------
Now playing:
Bob and Doug McKenzie - Twelve Days of Christmas
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Isn't Paige the sweetest? I hope my kids turn out like her. Smart. Independent. Crafty. Generous. Thoughtful. Hooray for Paige!!

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for me! XD

It's all part of my ploy to have people to stay with all across the country, should I ever attempt a cross-Canada drive.

4:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lafleur was drafted by the Rangers. Does it have the fighting straps?

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home