Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Christmas, bloggerinos!
I'm stuffed!

I hope you're having a most excellent Ed Grimley day, I must say.

Lots of goodies to report on. I'll do a better job later (with pics), but, in brief:

The complete Planet Earth / Blue Planet DVD series.
TPB - Season 6 DVDs, Calendar
Buck 65 - Situation
Craig Northey - Giddy Up
Stripper's Union - Local 518
Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins - Rabbit Fur Coat
Joel Plaskett - In Need of Medical Attention
MIA - KALA
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace
A Joyful Sound (one of dad's choirs) - The Joyful Sounds of Christmas
Some arty supply stuff (water colour pencils, brushes, sketchbook, info books, pencils, etc.)
Framed design of the back of my House of Blues T-Shirt I can't wear anymore
Book of quotes
Binoculars
Emergency light / flashlight / hallway lights
A few new board / social games
Sweets
This and that
6 Blue, 6 Rickard's, 11 International / Specialty beers
A couple / few gift cards / cert's
Two shmooth-lookin' Wilco shirts. A little snug, perhaps (especially one) but maybe that'll be motivation to drop some poundage.

I am full of food and need a foolishly large beer.
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I'm finished drinking my foolishly large beers, I like to hang the cans/bottles on the Christmas tree. Mostly to annoy my mother, but also because of the Bob/Dougishness of the whole thing.

Happy day after Boxing Day!

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, you must have been a good boy this year!! What a haul!

Happy New Year to you, Steve!

10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home