Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, January 10, 2008

As I sit here drinking a Hobgoblin, and listening to the first band on the moon, searching for Life, I thought I would share a couple of things with you. It would be criminal not to.

Before we get to the unlawfal material, I give you this. It's old, but I know some of you wouldn't have seen it. It's enjoyable.

He looks cold. Maybe he should put on a Cardigan.

First, is from "town". Apparently, an old boy who wasn't too big broke into a local bakery, brandishing a big knife. Without begging, I bet, he beat it with a bundle of bread (the cash, not the buns). The bloke was wearing a blue jacket and blue baseball cap. By all means, if you know something, you should bellow to the authorities.
If you know the place, you know why this is funny.

In Kent, Washington, a guy made his own dummy (cloning, anyone?) to use in his car so he could drive in the car pool lane. The guy got caught because of the seat belt law. Cops noticed the dummy (the lifeless one) had slipped in its seat / had no belt on, and stopped the guy, only to find out what was really going on. I also suspect the cops stopped him 'cause he was driving with the Unabomber.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Random.

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home