Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

(as started on Tuesday, January the whateverth)
It figures, right? We get a couple of storm days, and I and C are sick. She's full-on, whereas I'm on pace to be miserable when we get back to school tomorrow (this proved to be true... I feel worse than ever, and it's Friday). Dandy.

SO why have we received this bounty of hometime?

I wish I had my camera with me last night. Some trees were touching the road, and some of the lighting of these icetrees was pretty awesome. Ah well.

Why was I going anywhere last night? It was the Trivia Host Challenge. Hosts from the Island take five people from their trivia night to play on their team, against all other hosts and their players. This was my 3rd year on Doc's team, and we finally won! Woot! Not everyone could show up, due to the weather, but we were on last night anyway. First round we had 10/13, where the next closest team had 4. Wasn't even close. So now Neal & I are current reigning Doc's and Island champs. Shweet. Enough gloating.

In stark contrast to those icy pics, is this. Pics of a once-booming town being reclaimed by the desert sands. Click on the pic to see more.


I saw this other site today (Tuesday). Pretty cool. It's 360-degree 3D photos. Turn around, look up, look down, zoom in, zoom out. Nifty.
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen/fullscreen46.html

And, lastly... I saw this on Rob's site and I couldn't resist sharing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home