Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, February 25, 2008

I didn't really like the idea of a new Poet Laureate for PEI, since I like, and have so much respect for, Frank Ledwell. He had an extended term as PL, and I just love his writings. That being said, I quite like what the new PL, David Helwig has set up. He wants poetry on PEI to be more accessible / visible, so he put up a site where Islanders can post their own work, as well as see and hear the work of local contemporaries. Cool idea. So, I posted a poem today. Lookit, me, ma! I'm a poet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Nice poem! It didn't even contain the word Nantucket! LOL! (That would be my kind of poem...I'm so lowbrow!)

3:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Steve.

Jane (ontariofan)

6:25 am  
Blogger Steve said...

Jane! You're alive!

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home