Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 09, 2008


MAHTHAFUGGA! I get up, I turn on the computer, it comes up with some blue screen thing, to check a drive or whatever, saying it recovered some files and put them somewhere or something... nothing to be concerned about. I open Firefox. So... bare. Where are my tabs? WHERE ARE MY BOOKMARKS? All lost. ALL GONE. I had a shitload of bookmarks. I couldn't find all that stuff again if I tried. Links to movies, music, files, sites for school, sites for fun, sites for shopping... all fuckin' gone. Sweet Noah's Ark, it's all gone. I am NOT happy. I did find a backup of bookmarks I made once... in 2006... but it's just not the same. I can't even think of all the cool stuff and pages I want to re-find. This is not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home