Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 02, 2008

So, a few days ago, it was announced that Stone Temple Pilots are reuniting. It's pretty cool, but whatever. Deano will be excited, though. And maybe Neil Barry. After that... I think that's about it.


On a related note, I'm actually reading for enjoyment in the last couple of weeks (wtf?). Usually, I find that I can't discover books that interest me enough to put the time into them. However, I have found a couple in the last few weeks. The first is Slash, by, well... Slash. It was a meaty book, but I figured it'd be worth the read. I was right. While I didn't learn any new words, I did learn a lot about Slash, Guns N' Roses, and people in their periphery (like Sly Stallone, the guys in Metallica, other music types, strippers, etc). More informative & somewhat insightful than entertaining, it left me wanting more juicy bits & stories and whatnot. However, it's still well worth a read. There's enough rock gossip, strippers, drugs, and stories to entertain. Also, as an added bonus (at least for me), I discovered that I know a girl who sang backup for a guy who had an affair with Slash's mom. We're, like, close! Toight!


Next on my list from the library is Tommyland by Tommy Lee. While I'm only 1/4 of the way through the half-as-long book, it basically fills in the gaps Slash left with some gooey stuff that I'd rather not touch. Holy frig is it entertaining. It's got a much stronger voice than Slash's book. It reads like you're listening to Tommy Lee. Plus, it's got all the raunch you'd expect and more. At the risk of being punny, it almost seems like Lee blew it in the second chapter, devoted to sex. I mean, how much more of this stuff can he cram in the last 3/4? I can only imagine. For your reading pleasure, a dirty excerpt (You've been warned... it's explicit! I'm serious!) from that chapter... some advice:
"Dr. Lee would like to take a moment to discuss a related item, that is, going south on a lady. I refer to comedian Sam Kinison, who suggested that men trace the alphabet on their girl's clitoris. It's a good idea. It gives you a focus and keeps you engaged. Of course, if you don't know the alphabet, you're fucked. I do, and I like it when I get to the letter "i" because I just grab the clit and suck on it to dot that fucker. But I don't only do the alphabet, I mix it up: a little hard, a little fast, a little nibbling, and a lot of licking. My favourite thing to do when I'm in the southland is to pull my girl's lips all the way back so that her little Gummi Bear just pops out at me. Dude, I love Gummi Bears!"

I don't know why, but something tells me Rox will think this is pretty funny.

----------------
Now playing: Van Halen - Pretty Woman
via FoxyTunes
(funnily enough, this track is from the album
Diver Down, heh)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

FUNNY?! It makes me frigging want to date him!!! LOL!

I have Slash's book on reserve too. I'll have to request Tommy Land, if I haven't already.

You've got to read the Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx. I'm not kidding. And Dirt by Motley Crue. There's a story about Ozzy Osbourne that will make your eyes bug out!

Gummi Bears. HAHAHHAHA!

12:41 am  
Blogger Les said...

Whew, just a little hot and bothered! I'll get in line for a date...except I'd have to go through one of those radiation scrubbing showers (like on "Silkwood") to get the filth rubbed off of me.

2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home