Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Well, I talked to the dealer yesterday, and the sticker price is the price. I know he's giving me a great deal on my trade-in, and his mark-up isn't huge, so I'm OK with that. I think it's fair.

Now I just have to decide: blue with a moon roof at about $1000 more, or silver. I wish I could just get blue with no moon roof! When I think of what else we could do with the $1000, it sways me towards silver... but when I think of the silver one, I wonder if I'll look at it and always think, "I wish it was blue." I like the silver, I just don't know if I like it more... like save-1000-more.

Hrmm...

At least there will be a meeting of Masonites tonight for the Grady show in town! Any guesses on who's stopping over?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's Colleen, please be reminded that she owes you a beer.

LOL!

Rox

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! Nope, Steve gonna have to wait just a little longer for that beer....

I'm going to see Grady on Saturday night in Fredericton...Ross Neilsen & The Sufferin' Bastards are opening for them there! I was going to head into Elwoods here in Saint John tomorrow night but decided to hold off until Sat night. It'll make going to work on Thursday that much easier...

So who's the mystery Masonite? Is it Ms Paige?

9:53 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

I know! I'm dyin' o' thirst over here!
It was indeed (the cold-sufferin') Ms. Paige.

You're in for a treat, Colleen! Grady was awesome last night. The show ended right at two, and there were apparently some noise complaints. So, with the lights on, GJ & co did an oh-so-quiet rendition of Kickin' Stones / Just About Sunrise. It was almost like a lullabye for the night.

After that, Gordie said he'd had so many requests for a certain song, that although they never do it as Grady, he'd do it tonight. He called up Tim Chaisson (eastern PEI-er that Gordie is currently producing) to do a very restrained and heartfelt one-guitar version of "All Hell for a Basement". Tres sweet. Man Gordie rocks, whether it's Big Sugar or Grady or whatever. Loves it.

3:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me! Hurray!

I had a wonderful time, despite hacking and sneezing my way through the visit. The Grady bass did wonders for loosening up the old air passages - a hot tip for next time I'm sick. ;)

6:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the blue. I had a silver car once and I never had so many other people driving into my car. Honestly, lots of accidents. I think silver/grey cars blend into the urban background too easily and people don`t see it. Next car I bought was red and miraculously I stopped getting into accidents.

-Blaine (PTM)

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home