Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The times are a changin', but in which direction? Ahead? In reverse? Vortexically? (I love using words I'm not even sure are real)

As the self-labeled Littlest Hobo of my school district, I have found out I don't have to change schools at the end of the year if I don't want to. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It's a change in that it's not a change, so... it sheds no illumination on which way things are a-changin'.

Tonight, I am listening to my signed copy of The New Odds' Cheerleader. Thank God a Canadian band that kicked ass is back kickin' ass. While they're looking to the future, I'll still call it a rewind.

Did you watch Test The Nation: Sports on CBC the other night? Chris Murphy of Sloan was the guest player for the Extreme Sports team. No longer did he wear his black Adidas indoor soccer / casual shoe. He casually sported a very similar pair, made by New Balance. Like the new Sloan tune says, "I'm Not A Kid Anymore"... and Murphy's shown it in his footwear choice. As Sloan and I age together, it's a step ahead.

That leaves things all tied up!

I guess it's just a case of the more things change, the more they stay the same. What d'ya think? Notice any change / non-change of note?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed the more wrinkles/grey hair/flab I get, the worse my eyes get. I call THAT self-preservation!

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home