Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, July 18, 2008


I keep all my capsuled calcium in a bottle labelled "Cocaine" in my cupboard. Which is the exact opposite of Steven Page, who keeps his blow in a bottle labelled "Calcium". Seriously, I can't believe Page actually does hard drugs (what's that mean, anyway... as oppsed to the easy ones?). When I heard he got caught, I figured it was the chicks he was with. I mean, he's married! Then, when I heard he and his wife split, I was like... oh... maybeeee. It's all a little tough to believe. Even if he has a million dollars, maybe he'll end up eating more Kraft Dinner... in the clink! how prophetic would that be (minus the Dijon ketchup)?

I hope our weather is good for our upcoming Quebec adventure. It looks like showers to start it off, though. The weather for the thing I'm sorry I'm missing, though, looks good. Paul McCartney is playing a free show on the Plains of Abraham for 200,000-ish people. It's ironically funny to have a Brit playing a show for the French there hundreds of years after the fact. McCartney knows that, but those sovereigntist whackjobs in Quebec can't stand it. They argue that his presence is overly "Canadianizing" the city's celebration." Ridiculous! And... he's British! McCartney had some good comments on it, though... "I think it's time to smoke the pipes of peace, and to just put away your hatchets," and "What are they moaning about? They won. I wouldn't have minded if they lost. It's me that should be moaning, right? I'm only kidding you know." He also commented that he wants all the "Quebeckians" to love him, and hopes he and his band will "conquer Quebec this time." Gotta love him & despise those whackos. Too bad I'll be missing the show.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I had to share it. 20 Baby products great for traumatizing infants. A few highlights:

The Rastafarian baby in #2.

I'd be traumatized by the "manual snot sucker".



Although I'd seen the baby mop before, I love the instructions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

The manual snot sucker? Grossest thing I've ever seen! BLECK!

I love Sir Paul. Those damn Quebeckians don't know how good they have it!

Did you see Steven's mugshot? Oy.

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home