Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, October 06, 2008

Some things to think about:
  • I'm a bit concerned about the new wave of commercials promising me meds that will help me with my colon flu symptoms in this pre-winter season. What is this colon flu, and where do the meds go? I'm worried.
  • Why do people ask other people if they're going to have a baby or when they're going to have a baby? Why don't they just ask you if you've been having unprotected sex on a regular basis? It's the same thing. Weird.
  • On a related note, while thinking about the above, I've decided that having kids takes balls. Think about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We never had kids and were pestered with the same Q. Eventually it stops.

Jane (ontariofan)

7:49 am  
Blogger H said...

Because people expect other people to adhere to the societal norm of recreating themselves. I find it rude from most everyone but close friends and family (and find it irritating from family regardless). Also, you just never know if someone maybe wants to have kids but can't, in which case it's a heart-breaking inquiry.

9:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since no one else has commented, I'm pretty sure the announcer says "cold and flu". I don't think you have to worry about catching the colon flu. And another thing, when are we going to get a new post? I mean really.

12:29 am  
Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, I know, I know... I'se been busy. Stupid school AKA stupid job to make me stupid money gets in the stupid way of doing non-stupid things that aren't very productive. Plus, there's too many venues for this kind of stuff now. Facebook is a blog killer!

Rest assured, I will return.

8:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home