Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Once you go black, you never go back. You were only waiting for this moment to arise (get it?)! That's probably the hope of Mozilla, who've created an internet browser called Blackbird that is so black, it urinates oil. Apparently, finding African-American/Canadian/Whateverian content, groups, etc. on the web isn't so easy, 'cause this browser's supposed to make it easier. Maybe it's a great browser... you know, a specialized version of Firefox or something like that. I dunno. It doesn't really call to me to test it out. I guess it's supposed to foster community or something like that, too. I mean, after all... after all these years of racism, don't we want to separate visibly different sectors of the human race as much as we can - even in the mostly equal/invisible Internet? You know... isolate our diversity?

I just don't see how this is a good idea at all, but I'll be interested to hear news about it in the future.

In honour of its trailblazingness, I've come up with some new "specialty group" browsers and programs myself. The intellectual property copyright trademark patent thingamajig has already been filed for, so don't even think of takin' my names! This stuff's gonna be huge. Huge!
  • Gookle
  • Wopcrawler
  • Hindoo!
  • HonkyTalk
  • JewTube
  • LimeyWire
  • Whiteypedia
Wikipedia has more than one organized page of stuff like this. Weird.
Also, after a brief post-post scan, JewTube actually exists! OMG.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

JewTube. That's a gooder!

Anything has to be better than IE. Oy!

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home