Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, December 04, 2008



I thought this series on Funny or Die was pretty funny. And smart... in a comedic, drunk way.

In unrelated news ('cause it's not funny), I bring up Ben Stiller. He's not funny. The Fockers stuff and the Mary movie were alright, but really... Ben Stiller is the Anti-funny. I watched Tropic Thunder last night. And by watched, I mean endured. And by endured, I mean it was on, and I tried my best to get my worth out of the rental by watching it whilst I made my Christmas wish list on the laptop. And by I tried my best to get my worth out of the rental by watching it whilst I made my Christmas wish list on the laptop, I mean I'm glad I had something else to do, 'cause if not, I'd still be hurting from that painful non-comedy comedy. Consider this a warning. Friends don't let friends watch Stiller.

2 Comments:

Blogger H said...

I can't stand him either, holy crap! I actually have hate-ons for Stiller, most of the Wilson brothers, and Vince Vaughn. It's a fact.

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the Drunk History series after your Facebook post. Very funny. I'd like to do one of them myself. I could talk about something Roman.

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home