Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

'Tis snowing outside, but I fear we shan't have time removed from our workday tomorrow. Shazbut! That wouldv'e been most sweet on that, the 2nd-last day of school.

However, I'm still in the giving mood.

Gift #1 - ever hear of Google's 1-800-GOOG-411? You can use it as a business directory/phonebook. The best part? You can also use it to connect you to any business for free - no long distance charges!

Gift #2 - I loves me some Christmas music every year. I have a pretty large & great collection, and I'm always combing blogs this time of year for more. I found a doozy today. The bad part was I have almost all the good ones on it already, but if you don't... it's the motherlode! The list (downloadable individually or as zipped mixes) is most impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home