Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I talked to my principal for about an hour and a half today at school (this is after our after-church chat). We went over files and notes and marks and past plans and all that kind of stuff. We know what things have been like in the last little while (not so good), and I know what they used to be like, too, firsthand (even worse). Last night, I started to come around to the whole idea. After looking things over with my principal, and talking about it, that made it a bit better still. Not great. Not desireable. Just better.

I still don't like the situation at all, but I know there's nothing I can do about it. All I can do is deal with what I've been dealt. Basically, I could eat rotten lemons and bitch about it, or I could try and make some Limoncello out of them. I'm gonna try for the Limoncello. Time to put my trademark unflappable demeanor and easy-going nature to the test again. I'll be damned if I don't come out on top in the end and let a situation ruin my spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Wouldn't it be something if you were "THE ONE" to turn this kid around? Seriously, I think teachers must have the optimism gene. You'll do your best and that's all you can do. Don't drive yourself crazy in the process.

Crazier, I mean. :)

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home