Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DEKALB COUNTY, GA - OCTOBER 21:  In this polic...

I like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character. Sometimes I get surprised, but I consider myself a good people-reader. After years of teaching and working in hospitality, I've got lots of experience, after all.

Tonight, I StumbledUpon a site called "Pick the Perp". Basically, you're given what the person was busted for, and you try to pick them out of five perp pics. After flirting with an above-statistical-odds average of 20%, I ended up with exactly that. Ten right out of fifty tries. Exactly what my starting odds were. Hunh.

Maybe you can do better.

http://picktheperp.com/

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home