Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...

I downloaded a new Firefox add-on today, called Zemanta. It sounds like a sleeping pill or something that would cure your itchy nose (but may cause blindness, heart attack, skin rash, or death... you know how medicines are). What it's for, though, is enhancing your blogs and emails. Basically, when I'm writing for either one, I have a couple of new windows now. A couple on the bottom display possible search term labels to tag onto this, and another one lets me make content links with one click. A long one on the right suggests linkable articles, pictures, and whatnot. It even makes sure to find ones that are legally free, so I don't have to worry about copyright infringements (not that I ever did, anyway). I'm hoping it'll increase hits from search engines, make it easier for me to add images, and enhance the whole end product. Let me know what you think in the next post or two!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home