Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris'! You know what that means... Montreal's out of the playoffs, Toronto never made it, and it's professional flux time! Yay!

By the end of next month, we could find out if schools are closing (11 are slated as possibilities). Our school's to be one of the receiving schools, so... whether we want all of the incomers or not, at least we're not closing. Thing is, though, we don't know if anyone's closing or not. Because of this, we're getting staffing numbers based on no closures. Now, our school only has... let me think... five full-time teachers, one half-timer, a counselor (at about... 17%), and another person at about 25 or 30%. Today we found out that if nobody closes, we're getting cut 1.3 full positions. Hmm. Wonder where I'll be next year... I'm already planning a potential move, but I have to get off my duff and get things in motion to help that along.

If anything changes, you'll know.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home