Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Education Building

I'm working on finishing my application for a Master's program at UBC. It's for an MET degree, or Master's in Educational Technology.

I'm just finishing off the "professional and scholarly goals that you hope to achieve in this program" and "any other information you feel would be important to the Admission Committee in evaluating your application for this program" sections.

Any advice on what self-elevating information I should include?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

You could tell them you're wicked good at trivia? :)

7:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds right up your alley. I'm sure you'll come up with some great stuff to write - just draw on your experience.

Good luck! Jane

7:52 am  
Anonymous Paige said...

No suggestions... but does this mean you're heading west? Or is it an online program?

3:25 am  
Blogger Steve said...

No West-heading for me. :(
S'all online if I get in.

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home