Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: PEI, Canada

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Y'know, what? I'm not dead. Holy shit, does it feel like it, these days, though. There is a lot going on and a lot to come.
  • I'm in the midst of my MET program. Yes, I got in! I'm just taking one course now and struggling a bit with how the whole online course thing works. I'm not convinced I like it more than a regular course yet. I couldn't have gotten this degree here, though, so there ya go.
  • "Job school" is frigging busy. I like all my news kids (aside from some annoying behaviours), though, which is great. I just feel out of my element when it comes to kids in my upper grades that aren't "up to snuff". What the Hell am I supposed to do with some kids who are a couple or seven (yes, seven) years behind in ability? Why should my job compound like that? Days like today, I think this job is for chumps. I'm sure I'll get over it, though. I always have in the past.
  • I'm helping to pilot a new L.A. program this year.
  • I'm DJ-ing for another teacher's business sometimes now. I've done 4 so far. Not too bad of a gig. I get anxious, but then I'm fine when I'm there.
  • I'm getting a student teacher for a month in November!
  • Our house reno (we added a porch) is almost done. Can't wait 'til it IS!
  • I have no idea what to do with my hockey pool yet.
There's some other things floating around in my head/life, too, but this is enough for now. Just to let you know I'm alive and the ol' blog ain't totally dead.

7 Comments:

Blogger ilhan uguztemur said...

in Gebze Kocaeli quality lift home from home Our ??company offers transportation services are on sale you take advantage of our discount days.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Körfez evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gölcük evden eve nakliyat
Değirmendere evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca nakliye
thank you very much for

10:23 am  
Blogger Iphon Hema said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض


2:16 pm  
Blogger Iphon Hema said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض


2:17 pm  
Blogger Iphon Hema said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض

2:25 pm  
Blogger Mtc-riyadh Company said...

anti birds

5:35 am  
Blogger Mostafa Essa said...

Cleaning is an essential swimming pool maintenance company
part of the life anti rats in riyadh
of religion anti white terminate in riyadh
because some things pests control company in riyadh
not only on upright cleaner body cleaning villa in riyadh
and clothing, moving furniture in riyadh
place 0-1 therefore is responsible cleaning sewages in riyadh
for the cleanliness of his body, pests control in dammam home and street, cleaning pools in dammam

5:39 am  
Blogger salma osama said...


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سيراميك ببريدة
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home