Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 09, 2008


The Big Book of British Smiles has a new entry to add in their next printing...

My gawd, poor Amy Winehouse. One of my kids was saying something the other day about her horrible teeth, and I'd never heard/seen it. I didn't think it was true, but then again, I didn't ever recall seeing her show her teeth. I guess there's a reason for that. Apparently her health is so poor (from drugs and whatnot) that she's gotten to the teeth-falling-out point. Sad.

Holy crap, look at that face. Is that not the look of someone who's totally out of it?


In my searching, I found this custom Simpsons toy scene. It's too bad it's not available to buy. It's a classic scene. I thought they did a great job of the book and that I should share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home